Monday, October 20, 2008

Sonogram tomorrow...

Nope, not for a baby. My doc thinks I may need to have my gall bladder out. So, tomorrow is the sonogram to see how it is working (or not) and then we'll decide if surgery is the right choice. Please pray with me that they will figure out what is wrong and fix it. I don't want to experience the horrible pain that took us to the ER last week, EVER again.