Friday, October 17, 2008

Modern Make-Believe...

Boy, the way children play these days is so different than how we did. My boys "type" on computer keyboards that are no longer useful, with a pretend monitor in front of them. They walk around with an old cell phone, pretending to call their friends and grandparents. They even have a microwave on their play kitchens!!

Today, Josh had an empty cup that he would place against the wall. With the other hand, he'd push a pretend button on the wall and make a "SHOOOOOOOOSH" sound. Think you know what he was pretending??? Possibly, if you know how much I love me some Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte!! He was pretending to be a barista at Starbucks!!!

I really should look into those old fashioned toy links my crunchy friends keep sharing with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment