Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My inspiration for the title...

Is my precious Andrew. This boy comes up with the funniest things and you just have to wonder what it's like to live in his world. Yesterday, in the midst of getting ready to make our 5 billionth ER visit for this boy who has no fear, he decided it was the perfect time to discuss babies and their mothers. The boys had one of their sisters read the Usbourne book, about where babies come from, to them a few days ago. The story has apparently been circulating in this little brain and he has put his own 3-year-old spin on it! He was sharing this new version and I'll spare you most of the details, but I thought his ideas of nursing were just so cute. He actually thinks that the baby gets milk from one breast and food from the other! Ladies, do I hear a big ole collective OUCH??? ROFL

1 comment:

  1. It's a cute title! I'll bet the conversations never get dull. lol That's some thought process for a 3 year old! :)

    ReplyDelete