Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My goal with this new blog...

Being a mom of teen girls and young boys offers numerous opportunities for laughter, wonder, and frustration. I am so very blessed to have these amazing people in my life and I hope this blog will not only give our friends and family a glimpse into the silliness and joy, but will also provide me with a way to count my blessings (and probably some frustrations).

You know that precious old Hymn that says, "Count your blessings name them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God has done." Well, I often forget to do that, and find I've slipped into a routine of just getting through each day intact instead of getting through each day happy and fulfilled as a wife, mom, and child of God.

I hope you find some things to laugh with us about in the coming months/posts, and I invite you to share your own stories, thoughts, and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment