Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guess I spoke too soon!!

Tricare has now cancelled the children's original MRI referrals, including the one for each that was approved. They each now have four NEW MRI referrals, that are completely different from the ones originally ordered/approved. These new referrals are all "pending review", so we're waiting again. I'm okay with the wait now, though, because I've spoken to the radiology scheduler and they can't get us in for at least 3-4 weeks anyway. I was hoping to get it done before my surgery, but that's not a possibility even if the referrals were approved now. Waiting this long only means I will definitely be healed, have an idea of the types of foods I can handle, and have more energy by then. :)

1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope they are approved. I keep a close eye on my daughter Haley too for any signs or symptoms.
    Keep me posted.