Sunday, July 5, 2009

Marriage

I can hardly believe it's been so long since I last blogged, but the dates don't lie. So many times I've thought, "Oh, I have to blog about that... it was too funny not to share!" However, I then got busy doing something else and didn't get it done. Being so ill for the first 6 months of the year (and a couple of months before that) didn't help matters either. I have a cute one for you, though, and will try to keep up better again.

Andrew: *After a HUGE kiss* I just MARRIED you, Mommy!
Me: Oh yeah?
Andrew: I'm jus' kiddin'!! *Insert the cutest giggle you've ever heard* I married Snow White on the Disney Cruise already!!!

Yep, my boy thinks that you marry somebody by kissing them, and that his wife lives on a cruise ship with Mickey and the gang!! Hmmmm... I wonder if we can get a family rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment